1. The person (or persons) who passed the baton to you.
Tim opened it up to anybody who was willing to steal it.
2. Total volume of music files on your computer.
2127 songs, 9.44GB
3. The title and artist of the last CD you bought.
Blinking Lights; Eels
4. Song playing at the moment of writing.
"Trouble with Dreams"; Eels [because of the above]
5. Five songs you have been listening to of late (or all-time favorites, or particularly personally meaningful songs).
"I've Got to Know" Utah Phillips
"The Chimbley Sweep" The Decemberists
"Even Tho" Joseph Arthur
"Marrow" Ani DiFranco
"Clay Pigeons" John Prine
Most played in iTunes:
"Angel from Montgomery (Live)" John Prine & Bonnie Raitt
"Each Small Candle" Roger Waters
"High Rise" Vance Gilbert
"I am Trying to Break Your Heart" Wilco
"How to Disappear Completely" Radiohead
6. The five victims to whom you will 'pass the musical baton.'
As Tim says: "No compulsory memeage for me. Anyone who reads this, consider it an open invitation to participate and propagate. (I am a bad viral agent.)"
And now the other thing that's been popular recently, and the results of which for me shouldn't surprise anyone who's read much of what I've written:
What is Your World View?(I scored 75% Modernist, 69% Postmodernist and Materialist, 49% Existentialist, 0% Idealist. It's not entirely accurate -- I don't think everything has a rational explanation; I do have a few ideals -- but the questions are yes/no and don't have much room for grey areas.)
You scored as Modernist. Modernism represents the thought that science and reason are all we need to carry on. Religion is unnecessary and any sort of spirituality halts progress. You believe everything has a rational explanation. 50% of Americans share your world-view.
Well, now that that's done we can all go back to our regularly scheduled lives.