- First, I keep forgotting to link to the various discussions going on at the LitBlog Co-op about the various books that were nominees for the Read This selection this quarter. There's been some pretty interesting stuff, though, including A few words from Kirby Gann, author of the book I nominated, Our Napoleon in Rags; another nominee and its author; and the final nominee.
- Ambition and genre (via Collected Miscellany)
- 'It is nice," said John Banville on Monday night, "to see a work of art win the Booker prize." The winner was Banville's own book, The Sea. When he doesn't write art, he uses another name. Thoughtful of him to help us distinguish between the two, don't you think?
- A Booker judge speaks out.
- "Signposts for a Naturalist Criticism" (via The Valve)
- One-star Amazon reviews (via Emerald City)
- "The Truth About the Colleges"
- The Movie Quote Database
24 October 2005
All the Links that are My Life
It's Monday, so it must be time to purge the bookmarks.