VanderBooks Massive Blowout Sale!

The much-anticipated and even now legendary VanderMeer Book Sale has begun. Get yours while supplies last! It's an amazing collection of all sorts of things, and if I don't get more specific than that, it's just because after looking at a few pages of it, I stopped, because if I kept looking, I would have kept desiring, and if I kept desiring, I might have begun spending, and if I began spending, I wouldn't stop spending, and I really really don't need to be spending right now. So please go buy everything there before my will power gives out and I succumb.

Popular posts from this blog

"Stone Animals" by Kelly Link

Never Let Me Go by Kazuo Ishiguro

The Penny Poet of Portsmouth by Katherine Towler

Reflections on Samuel Delany's Dark Reflections

What Belongs to You by Garth Greenwell

"Loot" by Nadine Gordimer

The Snowtown Murders