Mumpsimus Gmail Address Active Again

I mentioned a few months ago that I'd taken the [mumpsimus at gmail] address off the site for a bit while I weeded it of spam sent through from some old addresses that were forwarding to it.  The problem has been fixed and I've weeded through everything as best I could.  The delay was much longer than I intended or expected it would be, but I've added the address back to the "About" section of the sidebar and should now be able to keep up with new messages sent to it.  (Note: If you happened to send a message to it in the last six months or so and haven't yet gotten a reply, but would like one, please send your message again.)  My apologies to anybody who felt ignored!

Popular posts from this blog

"Stone Animals" by Kelly Link

Never Let Me Go by Kazuo Ishiguro

The Penny Poet of Portsmouth by Katherine Towler

Reflections on Samuel Delany's Dark Reflections

What Belongs to You by Garth Greenwell

"Loot" by Nadine Gordimer

The Snowtown Murders