Reviewers Wanted

My apartment is now officially overrun with books, and I need to get rid of a bunch of books gracious publishers have sent. Below are ones I'm certain I'm not going to get to, so if anything appeals to you on the list, and you'd like to read it and write a guest review for The Mumpsimus, send me an email, and I'll let you know if the book is still available. Here's the list, with Amazon links so you can find out more if you're curious:If any of those sound appealing, and you'd be willing to write a thoughtful review (not just a summary), then let me know and I'll send you the book.

Update: I forgot another whole pile, so here are some more books. I'll use the comments to keep track of which ones are spoken for.Update 6/21: Most of the books are now taken. Remaining are:
Dead in the West and The Boar
the proof copy of Rivers of War
Settling Accounts
Running from the Deity
The God Particle

Popular posts from this blog

"Stone Animals" by Kelly Link

Never Let Me Go by Kazuo Ishiguro

The Penny Poet of Portsmouth by Katherine Towler

Reflections on Samuel Delany's Dark Reflections

What Belongs to You by Garth Greenwell

"Loot" by Nadine Gordimer

The Snowtown Murders