- The new SF Site has been posted, with plenty of interesting things. It also includes my review of Rick Bowes's new book, From the Files of the Time Rangers.
- On Friday The Rake revealed his nominee for the LitBlog Co-op this quarter, by a writer who was once nominated for the Philip K. Dick Award. Today, I revealed mine.
- Some of you may not know that Jeff VanderMeer has a dungeon in his house. He uses it to interrogate Australians.
- I haven't noted recently enough that Chris Barzak continues to write thoughtful and lovely posts about adjusting to life in Japan.
- Kameron Hurley just linked to a couple of news items that are ... well, I don't have an adequate adjective, so I'll just give you the links: A study showing that there are similarities between women and men and a study in which women and men are different in what they tell researchers they do with people of their own sex. Don't forget, though, that there's a chance they're wrong.
- Finally, Mike Allen just sent word that all of you who are U.S. subscribers to Mythic Delirium should email him and confirm how many issues are left in your subscription. (And then he'll make you a great offer on a mortgage and sell you the best product to enlarge your penis. Actually, no, apparently they just had a computer malfunction.)
19 September 2005
Nothing to see here. Keep moving. If you need a destination: